Choosing the right printer for your workplace can be a difficult decision. The LabelTac printers come in a variety of size, with a few of the printers able to print labels up to 4” tall, a printer that produces labels up to 6”, and a printer that can print labels up to 9” tall. Although we will be reviewing the LabelTac Pro X Printer in this post, it is important to note that every printer in the LabelTac series can produce durable and professional grade labels for the workplace.
Why the LabelTac Pro X Printer
This particular label printer is the highest end printer out of the printers capable of printing labels up to 4” tall, and the latest addition to the LabelTac line. Labels can be made at rite of 8 inches per second and can yield up to 2500 labels in a single day. The printer also features an LCD display and viewing window, so you can watch your roll of supply turn into a sleek label.
With an expanded ribbon capacity, you can load the printer with an impressive 984-foot roll of ribbon, meaning you will only need to change the ribbon for every ten rolls of supply you go through. The printer also features a small footprint and weighs less than ten pounds, allowing you to move it from cart to desk to workbench, or wherever your labeling needs takes you.
With your purchase of a LabelTac Pro X printer, you will receive the LabelSuite software. This software was developed with the user in mind and is an intuitive platform. At a $299 value, LabelSuite is full of hazard symbols, pictograms, templates, and a few labeling wizards, ensuring you can design custom labels in just a few minutes. Your printer will also be covered for life under a full warranty that covers the cost of parts, labor, and even the printer head.
What to design with the LabelTac Pro X Printer
The wide range of labeling supply and templates at your fingertips gives you a large amount of possibilities for creating custom labels in the workplace. The following are just a few ideas of the possibilities you can create with this LabelTac printer.
- Barcoding labels: Using the LabelSuite software or the barcode generator on labeltac.com, you can create QR codes and UPC barcodes in different colors, fonts, and size of the barcode. Add information into the code so when you scan it, corresponding information will be transmitted to the device being used.
- Lockout/tagout: A lockout/tagout program is a program developed to control hazardous energy by placing a physical lock and tag on machinery to alert the worker that it is energized. You can update and standardize your LOTO program quickly by using the specifically designed lockout/tagout supply. This roll features a pre-printed red and white hazard striped border and a “DANGER” header. Simply fill the blank space with the needed information for a professional LOTO label.
- Magnetic labels: Some instances will require labels with non-permanent adhesive and the magnetic supply will be a reasonable solution. Printing labels on this supply will produce labels that can placed on any magnetic surfaces, including a variety of machines and equipment.
- What’s included with your printer: From the LabelTac 4 Pro User Manual to warranties
- Reviewing the LabelTac 4 Printer
- What’s so great about the LabelTac 9 Printer?
- An Overview of LabelTac Supplies
- Create Professional Labels with LabelTac 4 Pro Ribbon
- What to Know About LabelTac Ribbon
- Understanding the LabelTac Pro X Printer– babelplex.com
- A Look at the LabelTac Pro X Printer– iecieeechallenge.org
- About the LabelTac Pro X Printer– creativesafetypublishing.com
- Reviewing the LabelTac Pro X Printer– realsafety.org
- LabelTac Software– blog.labeltac.com
- Make Warehouse Labels with Your LabelTac Printer– blog.creativesafetysupply.com