Is your business looking to start printing custom labels in house? The LabelTac printer series is a line of industrial printers that allow you to design and print a durable label in just a few minutes. There are several models to choose from, but in this post, we will be looking at the LabelTac 4 printer, the popular entry-level system, it’s features, and the advantages of choosing a LabelTac.
Why the LabelTac 4 printer?
The LabelTac 4 is ideal for a facility that is just beginning to create custom labels or for a facility needing a mobile labeling station. The small footprint of this printer means you can create your own labeling cart that can travel around the warehouse or office. LabelTac 4 is the smallest printer of the series and considered the most budget friendly, but it should not be underestimated.
This printer is capable of printing labels ranging in height from ½-inches to 4-inches tall, and up to 40-inches long. It is also able to print up to 500 labels in a single day. You can begin and finish a labeling project in one work day! LabelTac printers use thermal transfer technology to produce extremely durable labels.
The printer heats up the LabelTac ribbon to be melted onto the supply, creating a strong bond between the label and the lettering or symbols. These labels will withstand industrial environments, both indoors and outdoors. In outdoor application, a label from a LabelTac printer is guaranteed to last up to five years in excellent condition, and even long with indoor application.
LabelTac labels are resistant to fading from UV rays, will not get scratched easily, and will not smudge or smear over time. These labels are also resistant to most industrial-grade materials including most oils and greases, aliphatic solvents, weak acids, salts, and alkalis. Furthermore, labels will last in temperatures dipping down to -40ºF and all the way up to 176ºF.
Your LabelTac 4 printer will come with a USB cable, a power cable, two swabs for cleaning the print head, an install CD with the drivers and LabelSuite software, a reference guide, and one roll of black printer to get you started.
The level of support you get when purchasing a LabelTac printer is unmatched in the industrial printing industry. You will receive a full lifetime warranty that covers parts, labor, and related shipping costs. Often times, Creative Safety Supply will provide you with a free loaner printer to minimize any downtime your facility may face. This lifetime warranty is transferrable to any new owners and is provided free of charge.
You will also have access to the LabelTac software, LabelSuite, and all future software updates. This software is full of templates and symbols making the design process simple. You can upload your own pictures and logos as well to truly get a professional grade, custom label. If you have any questions or issues regarding your printer or design software, the knowledgeable experts at Creative Safety Supply are happy to help! Your purchase of a printer guarantees lifetime support for any problems or questions that may arise.
- What’s included with your printer: From the LabelTac 4 Pro User Manual to Warranties
- What to Know About LabelTac Ribbon
- What’s so great about the LabelTac 9 Printer?
- Looking at the LabelTac Pro X Printer
- Create Professional Labels with LabelTac 4 Pro Ribbon
- An Overview of LabelTac Supplies
- LabelTac Tape in the Workplace
- The Possibilities of LabelTac Labels
- Social Distancing Tools: Wall And Floor Signs– creativesafetysupply.com
- Reviewing the LabelTac 9 Printer– babelplex.com
- Reviewing the LabelTac 4 Printer– creativesafetypublishing.com
- Printer Review: The LabelTac 4 Printer– realsafety.org
- The LabelTac 4 Pro Ribbon and Supply– iecieeechallenge.org
- LabelTac Software– blog.labeltac.com
- Industrial Label Makers – Finding Your Perfect Printer– blog.creativesafetysupply.com