Creating professional grade and durable labels has never been easier with the LabelTac printing system. LabelTac printers are thermal transfer printers that essentially use heat to melt wax onto a surface to create a label. It is important when using a LabelTac printer to use corresponding LabelTac brand supplies for the best result. Today we will look at LabelTac ribbon and why it is so crucial to the printing process.
Benefits of LabelTac Ribbon
With thermal transfer printing, think of the ribbon, a vinyl film, as the ink and the supply, usually a vinyl label, as the paper. The LabelTac ribbon is considered the toughest and most durable ribbons on the market.
LabelTac ribbon comes in rich, vibrant colors available in black, white, red, orange, yellow, green, and blue. The variety of colors truly gives you the opportunity to create any types of label your facility needs. Creative Safety Supply guarantees the labels you customize and print with the LabelTac ribbon will last for many years and will not smudge, smear, fade, or be scratched off over time. The ribbon is resistant to most oils and greases, aliphatic solvents, weak acids, salts, and alkalis.
There is also an option for workplaces or situation where labels will need to withstand harsh chemicals. Using the LabelTac UltraChem Ribbon alongside the LabelTac UltraChem Supply will produce labels that are extremely resistant to chemicals including ethanol, acetone, IPA, paint thinner, xylene, brake fluid, and many more! This is the ideal solution for labeling in the automotive industry, the medical/pharmaceutical industry, labeling chemical drums, and other situations where hazardous chemicals can come in contract with your label.
The LabelTac printer series gives you the opportunity to design, customize, and create labels in just a few minutes. If your facility regularly purchases many labels or you are about to undertake a large labeling project, it is probably a good time to invest in an industrial label printer. Having the ability to create a variety of labels in-house will save you money now and each time you print a label.
If you know what labeling project you will be working on, Creative Safety Supply offers the option to purchase a variety of bundles. Some of these bundles include the following:
- GHS supply bundle: Includes rolls of blank GHS diamond labels featuring one, two, three, and four diamond labels. Also includes white supply and black LabelTac ribbon.
- Pipe labeling bundle: This bundle has everything you will need to complete a pipe marking project including supply in different sizes in yellow, red, green, and blue. Also includes LabelTac ribbon in white and black.
- Starter bundle: This bundle will get you started with your new LabelTac printer in no time! Includes yellow, white, green, blue, and orange supply along with white and black print ribbon.
LabelTac printers also come with the incredibly intuitive LabelSuite software full of templates and symbols as well as a full lifetime warranty, both free of charge! If you run into any issues with the printer or have any labeling questions, the labeling experts at Creative Safety Supply offer support for as long as you have the printer. Shop LabelTac printers, LabelTac supply, and LabelTac ribbon here!
- What is a thermal printer? (direct transfer)– creativesafetysupply.com
- Using LabelTac 4 Pro Ribbon– creativesafetypublishing.com
- The LabelTac 4 Pro Ribbon and Supply– iecieeechallenge.org
- LabelTac 4 Pro Ribbon: An Overview– babelplex.com
- Looking at the LabelTac Ribbon– realsafety.org
- LabelTac Software– blog.labeltac.com
- How to Create Custom, Durable Labels– thermalboss.com
- Pipe Marking with LabelSuite™– blog.creativesafetysupply.com
- Bumper Stickers & More: An Introduction to Thermal Printing– safetyblognews.com